Every woman wants to look naturally pretty. Beauty and the rites of beautification are often considered to be a prerogative of the woman world. In fact they would spend hours before the mirror and leave no stone unturned in their efforts to look like they have naturally glowing skin. However if you want to look pretty in terms of skin and hair, you must first work on the basics of beauty. Makeup alone does not make one beautiful. Your glowing skin and lustrous hair can make you look naturally beautiful, and they are indeed the signs of sound health.
To get a healthy glow on your face many women these days are relying more on alternative therapies or remedies, and it’s truly a wise decision. There are many miraculous herbs in the storehouse of Mother Nature to give you a glowing skin naturally. These herbs detoxify your skin making it glow like anything. So, it is often wise to resort to the herbal remedies rather than invest on costly skin cosmetics. Read on to learn some of my favourite beauty tips that give you a glowing complexion. All the ingredients are easily available in India. You can use google to search their hindi names.
1. Soak rose petals overnight in water. In the morning smash the petals into a mushy paste and mix with milk cream. Apply on face, hands. Keep for 10-15 minutes and then wash off.
2. Mingle turmeric powder and milk cream to make a smooth paste. Apply on face and all over body. Shower off after 15 minutes.
3. Make a paste of red sandalwood; add few strands of saffron crushed thoroughly, 1.4thteaspoon honey, 1.4th teaspoon milk cream. Mingle all ingredients to make a smooth paste and apply the mask on face and body. Keep for 15 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
4. Get the Holy Basil or Tulsi leaves and Margosa Leaves or Neem leaves sun dried. Then crush those into a fine powder. Mix the dry powdered leaves, 2 teaspoon Fuller’s Earth or Multani Mitti. Add 1 and ½ tablespoon rosewater and make a smooth paste. Apply the mask on face and body. Keep for 15 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water
5. Simple application of the Aloe Vera sap is a great herbal tip for lighter skin free from blemishes and pigmentation marks
6. Mix ½ tsp tomato juice and ½ tsp lemon juice. Apply the mixture all over face and body. Keep for 15 minutes and then rinse off with cold water
7. Application of Mint Juice too is a great Herbal remedy to give one spotless glow to your skin.
8. Mingle equal parts of yoghurt and honey and apply the mix on face and body. Keep for 15-20 minutes and then go for shower. You’ll definitely get a soft, clear and lighter skin because this is also a great moisturizer plus cleanser
So these are some our best kitchen DIYs and tips for brighter skin. As these tips are Herbal, these are never harsh on your skin. Abide by these tips zealously. You are sure to glow and turn prettier with every passing day!